Please help us keep AllStarJobs.ca friendly, safe, and professional by abiding to the rules below. Ads that are found to be in violation with these rules will be rejected or cancelled.
• Titles should accurately reflect the content of the ad. Do not write false titles, even if it is attention-grabbing.
• Do not use excessive punctuation (for example "AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!")
• Description should accurately reflect what you are posting about.
• Do not use excessive punctuation or capitalization (FOR EXAMPLE DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS).
• Content must reflect the professional values.
• You may post as many images as you'd like.
• Images must reflect professional values.
• Images must be related to your post.
• Luach.com is a local job board. As such, you must post your ad in its appropriate location.
• You can post ads in all locations by using the 'post in all locations' option.
• Do not post the same ad multiple times in different cities manually - or they will be rejected.
• You must provide an email address to post your ad. If the address given is incorrect, you will not receive the confirmation email that is required to be clicked on in order to complete your post.
• You can opt to display your email address to users, or to keep it hidden. If your address is hidden, users will contact you via the contact form on the right side of the listing page.